As a Project Executive, you will assist in all long-term and short-term projects delegated to you by Project Managers. You will work closely with team members and/or internal and external stakeholders to ensure that these projects are delivered with quality and on time to clients.
- Work with and maintain relationships with existing network of partners to nurture potential collaborations.
- Lead in brainstorming and crafting of new partnership ideas and strategies
- Identify and develop new partners for client(s) and/or designated project(s)
- Develop and manage clients’ partnership strategy and ecosystem of partners
- Execution of long-term and short-term partnership projects
- Assist with partnership content copywriting where needed
- Assist with managing the creative output process, including briefing of client feedback to team members, output revision review, and giving constructive feedback for improvement
- Develop campaign reports and feedback to project team to identify room for improvement
- Any other project as may be assigned to you from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in business marketing or equivalent.
- At least one year of experience in marketing, strategic partnerships, brand management, or business development.
- Well-versed in digital marketing, content development and copywriting.
- Competent in using Microsoft software and Google Suite
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram and TikTok platforms is a must
- Basic knowledge in shooting (stills and videos), web layouts/development and UI/UX design
- Good command in English for proofreading materials
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent but a good team player
- Highly adaptable and can work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Detail-orientated, well-organized, and excellent time management